When used as directed, VoleX® Pellets are effective for indoor and outdoor vole control, even safe for use around cats, dogs, and children.
Safe for use around crops, orchards, vineyards, pastures and greenhouses. Apply to lawns and gardens, on golf courses, under greenhouses, in abandoned or active vole tunnels, or anywhere you see signs of vole activity.
VoleX® is suitable for broadcast applications at 20–40 lbs per acre and is approved for blending with dry fertilizer.
Formulated using naturally derived ingredients*, VoleX® is suitable for year-round use. VoleX® works from the inside out to exterminate voles, then dries them out after death to reduce odor by as much as 90%. Once ingested, active ingredients in the pellets coat the vole's stomach lining, blocking all messages from the stomach to the brain. This causes voles to stop wanting water, leading to eventual dehydration and death.
- Formulated for Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Naturally Derived* Vole Control
- Safe for Use Around Livestock & Pets When Used as Directed
- Perfect for both professional & DIY use
- EPA minimum risk pesticide
- Patented mechanical kill system requires no conventional poisons
- Protected by 3 U.S. and 2 Global patents, other patents pending
*Corn gluten, Sodium chloride, Citric Acid
50 lb. bags and 2000 lb. Super Sacks for commercial or agricultural use are available directly from EcoClear Products and through distribution. Contact us to find out more or apply for wholesale pricing.
Suggested VoleX Bait Locations:
• Grass Seed Crops
• Cereal Grain Crops
• Forage & Seed Crops
• Legume Crops
• Vegetable & Fruit Crops
• Orchards & Groves
• Berry & Vine Crops
• Nuts & Seed Crops
• Lawns & Gardens
• Ornamental Trees & Forestry
• Nurseries & Greenhouses
• Near Livestock & Poultry Housing
• Agricultural Equipment & Buildings