When used as directed, VoleX® Pellets are effective for indoor and outdoor vole control, even safe for use around cats, dogs, and children.
Safe for use around crops, orchards, vineyards, pastures and greenhouses. Apply to lawns and gardens, on golf courses, under greenhouses, in abandoned or active vole tunnels, or anywhere you see signs of vole activity.
VoleX® is suitable for broadcast applications at 20–40 lbs per acre and is approved for blending with dry fertilizer.
Formulated using naturally derived ingredients*, VoleX® is suitable for year-round use. VoleX® works from the inside out to exterminate voles, then dries them out after death to reduce odor by as much as 90%. Once ingested, active ingredients in the pellets coat the vole's stomach lining, blocking all messages from the stomach to the brain. This causes voles to stop wanting water, leading to eventual dehydration and death.
- Formulated for Indoor & Outdoor Use
- Naturally Derived* Vole Control
- Safe for Use Around Livestock & Pets When Used as Directed
- Perfect for both professional & DIY use
- EPA minimum risk pesticide
- Patented mechanical kill system requires no conventional poisons
- Protected by 3 U.S. and 2 Global patents, other patents pending
*Corn gluten, Sodium chloride, Citric Acid
Suggested VoleX Bait Locations:
• Grass Seed Crops
• Cereal Grain Crops
• Forage & Seed Crops
• Legume Crops
• Vegetable & Fruit Crops
• Orchards & Groves
• Berry & Vine Crops
• Nuts & Seed Crops
• Lawns & Gardens
• Ornamental Trees & Forestry
• Nurseries & Greenhouses
• Near Livestock & Poultry Housing
• Agricultural Equipment & Buildings
|Active Ingredients :|
|Corn Gluten Meal||22.0%|
|Inert Indredients :|
|Cellulose, Millet Seed, Wheat Germ Oil, Paraffin Wax||64.0%|
Safety Data Sheet:
Safe for Use Around Livestock & Pets When Used as Directed.
Patented Mechanical Kill System Requires No Conventional Poisons.
Formulated for Indoor & Outdoor Use. Perfect for Both Professional & DIY Use.
Rodents naturally intake 10% of their body weight per feeding; consuming 4%-6% of the rodent’s weight is lethal for the pest.
After intake, the rodent no longer has the ability to drink, leading to dehydration.
Without the ability to drink water, dehydration continues, leading to kidney failure and unconsciousness.
The rodent dies in its sleep.
The Sodium Chloride continues to dehydrate the rodent from the inside out, mummifying the animal and eliminating the moisture and foul odors.