"My pet ate rodent poison, what do I do?"
In this case, nothing. While most rodenticides on the market are dangerous for humans and animals, RatX® and MouseX® products are non-toxic. They are only lethal to rats and mice.
SAFE FOR USE AROUND PEOPLE, PETS, LIVESTOCK & WILDLIFE
Kills All Species of Rats & Mice
Completely Poison Free
No Risk of Secondary Poisoning
HOW DO THEY WORK?
How RatX® Works
How MouseX® Works
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT RATX® & MOUSEX®
RatX® and MouseX® control the rodent population indoors and outdoors without harming people, pets, livestock, wildlife or the environment.
How are we different from other products on the market?
Since our intention is to reduce secondary poisoning, our products are poison-free. No need to induce vomiting if a pet ingests RatX® or MouseX®. Simply make sure that the animal has access to plenty of fresh water.
Even if used outdoors, there is no risk to birds of prey, thanks to our natural ingredients.
©2021 EcoClear Products Copyright. All rights reserved