SteriCide® is for use as a detergent cleaner, deodorizer, disinfectant, fungicide, sporicide and sterilant on non-porous hard surfaces in commercial, hospital, and medical environments.
This product is suitable for use as a sporicide and sterilant on most hard non-porous materials.
• Suitable for use as a Detergent Cleaner, Deodorizer, Disinfectant, Fungicide, Sporicide* and Sterilant.
• A Sterilizer is an antimicrobial pesticide that destroys or eliminates all forms of microbial life in the inanimate environment, including bacterial spores.
• SteriCide is an effective broad-spectrum hospital or medical environment disinfectant against gram- positive and gram-negative bacteria.
* Destroys or eliminates all forms of microbial life⬦, including bacterial spores*, in the inanimate environment
• Staphylococcus aureus⬦
• Methicillin Resistant S. aureus (MRSA)⬦
• Salmonella enterica⬦
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa⬦
• Trichophyton metagrophytes⬦
• Aspergillus niger⬦
• Bacillus subtillis⬦
• Clostridium sporogenes⬦
This product is listed on the EPA List N: Disinfectants for use against SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) when used as directed.
Active Ingredients: Hydrogen Peroxide, Peracetic Acid